Tuesday 16 February 2016

AMBIENT STROBE LIGHTING POWDERS


So these are my first make up purchases of 2016!!! I know, I went a whole month without buying make up... GO ME! But these were a must have. Ever since I saw on the Hourglass Instagram about these babies, I just knew I HAD to have them. I have a highlight addiction that must be fed.


These Strobe Powders are as finely milled as the rest of the Hourglass Cosmetics powders making them so smooth and soft, and very easy to work with. There isn't any chunky glitter at all in these powders, which leaves you with a gorgeous glow.

The packaging is as gorgeous as ever and I'm really loving the chrome effect finish on these. They stand out from the rest of my Hourglass powders well making them easy to spot. They're the same size as the blushes so they're not as big as the Ambient Lighting Powders or the Ambient Lighting Bronzer. At £34.00 they're not as pricey as the bigger pans but they're equally as gorgeous. The only downside I have with these is they're not as pretty as the hand swirled blushes or bronzers.

Swatch Image -


I will one day own all 4 of these babies as all the colours are gorgeous! But I had to get a golden toned one along with a pinkish colour. I'm very excited about these as the pigmentation is lovely! The glow I get from these powders is the glow from within effortless look, which everyone loves! I can't fault them.

Thanks,
Laura x


SHARE:

2 comments

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig